Followers

Thursday 17 May 2012

Design Team Call

Hello everyone ;o)  Well I am finally getting around to the design team call!!  So here we go;
I am looking for 4, or possibly 5, people to be on a design team for challenges hosted on this blog.  The challenges will initially be monthly and each months winner will receive either a fixed prize or a voucher to spend in the Ladybug Crafts online store .  Winners will be picked by random number generator and ther will be a top three chosen by myself and the design team members. 

 To begin with members of the design team will receive some stamped images to use in their design team projects and as time goes on , if the challenges take off (which I am really hoping they will ;o)) they may also receive some bits and pieces from me such as rubber stamps, ribbon or other embellishments etc.  Design team members will also receive 10% off purchases made from the online shop ;o)

The challenges will be open to all types of craft and I would like the design team members to advertise the challenges on their blog, so one stipulation is that people interested in becoming part of the design team must have their own blog and post regularly.  Each challenge will start on the 1st of each month , so DT members will post their projects and details of the challenge on this date - they must ensure that pictures of their projects are sent to me at least three days before each new challenge is due to begin.  Design team members will have a blinkie that they can display on their blogs (if I can ever work out how to get the sorted out LOL) 

I think that is about all for now, fine details will be sorted before the challenges start which will hopefully be the 1st of August.  I am running the DT call for 2 months to give ample time for people to respond.  If you just add your details through Mr Linky at the bottom of this post I will get round to look at all of your fab art works ;o)  Winners will be notified by the 20th July.

xxx

16 comments:

  1. Is the team open to international members?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful and exciting opportunity, thanks for the chance to be part of something great!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first comment seems to have failed, so I'd like to say thanks for the wonderful opportunity!
    Hugs Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thought I'd apply to your call, I like the idea of a monthly challenge, look forward to you popping by and having a nose at my place! Thanks for the opportunity! Zo xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, thanks for the chance to apply for the DT, very exciting xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would like you to consider me Sam, i think i would be an asset to your new challenge DT, and if not, Good Luck with it hun, i hope it takes off for you! Hugs, Vick
    the-artful-codger.blogspot.com
    YTChannel vixcrafts

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't know why but i don't think my post went in so i hope i can remember what i posted, so, I would like to be considered for your DT Sam, and i know i would be an asset to your new challenge DT and if i'm not what you are looking for Good Luck anyway, i hope it all takes off for you, Vick x
    the-artful-cogder.blogspot.com
    YTChannel vixcrafts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like it going to be a great challenge, thanks for considering me,( although I have no experience as a DT Member ) but would love to have the chance.
    Janet

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic opportunity - wonderful products.
    Wishing you every success with your new venture and I'm sure you will have a successful blog challenge too.
    Best wishes, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks like a fabulous opportunity, I love your images. I hope you will consider me and also look at my gallery of cards on the Do-crafts forum too.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, I thought I had added a comment but cant see it. Anyway, I'd love it if you would consider me for your Design Team. It sounds like its going to be a really good challenge. Feel free to look at my blog also, I have a gallery of cards on the Docrafts forum (member name bearhouse). There is a 'contact me' button on my blog if you need to get in touch at all.
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hello Samantha, I would love to apply to be on your design team. I am a scrapbooker & cardmaker at heart, but happy to make anything that the challenges require.
    Thank you for concidering me, I know that you will have many talented crafters apply!

    Jane x
    https://www.facebook.com/jane.songhurst

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you for the opportunity to apply as DT member

    ReplyDelete
  14. Good luck with your new DT and Challenge Venture and good luck to all applying. I look forward to following you all and hopefully finding sometime to play along when I can. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for the great opportunity. Looks like it will be a lot of fun (and inspirational!) xxDenise

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for the opportunity to apply for your fab DT and good luck to all other applicants too;)Crossing fingers xx

    ReplyDelete